After you have you placed your order, please use the button below to upload your artwork.
Please fill in your name and email. In the Message field type your order number, phone number and in-hand date and any special instructions. You will receive a confirmation email from us letting you know your file has been received. You’ll also receive an email when we have downloaded your artwork. Please allow up to 24 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form. After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork.
- The following files are acceptable: .AI, .EPS, .JPG (high-resolution only), .PDF (high-resolution or vectored only), .PSD, or .TIF*
- If you are uploading an Adobe Illustrator file- you must convert all fonts to outlines and save as EPS.
- Provide all linked images or files.
- Build the file at full-scale (125 DPI minimum) or half-scale (250 DPI minimum)
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black
- Check your work. Tip: In Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.