After you have you placed your order, please use the button below to upload your artwork.
*Make sure your artwork is designed to the product template*
Please fill in your name and email. In the Message field type your order number, phone number and in-hand date and any special instructions. You will receive a confirmation email from us letting you know your file has been received. You’ll also receive an email when we have downloaded your artwork. Please allow up to 24 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form. After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork.
- Production begins the next business day after you approve your proof.
- Proofs must be approved by 4:30 CST for production to begin the next business day. Proofs approved after 4:30 CST will go into production the day after next.
- Artwork submitted before 12pm CST will receive a proof back that day (For RPL’s, SilverSteps, Silverwing, Econoroll, Feather flags, Falcon Flags, Mamba Flags) For other products, it can take up to 24 hrs for proofs to be ready.
- Proofs are low-res and designed to show content placement on the template.
- We will confirm if we can meet your requested in-hand date.
- If your graphics are not print ready, that will push back production time and affect in-hand dates.
- Revisions to artwork and delayed proof approvals will affect in-hand dates.
- Shipping transit times affect in-hand dates. If you have a strict in-hand date, please call us to inquire about expedited shipping. Ground shipping is not guaranteed.
- Production time does not begin until after proof approvals. It can take up to 24 hours (business hours) to receive a proof.
- The following files are acceptable: .AI, .EPS, .JPG (high-resolution only), .PDF (Preferred– high-resolution or vectored only), .PSD, or .TIF*
- If you are uploading an Adobe Illustrator file- you must convert all fonts to outlines and save as EPS.
- Provide all linked images or files.
- Build the file at full-scale (125 DPI minimum) or half-scale (250 DPI minimum)
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black
- Check your work. Tip: In Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.