After you have you placed your order, you can upload artwork below.
Please fill in your name and email. In the Optional Message field type your order number, phone number and in-hand date and any special instructions. You will receive a confirmation email from us letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form. After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork.
- Review the Artwork Requirements located in the section below.
- Please compress all files (i.e. .ZIP file). This will speed up the file transfer.
- The maximum file size per upload is 2 GB. If your file(s) exceed this limit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in all the required fields of the upload form.
- Select the files you want to upload.
- Click the “Send Now!” button.
- Don’t close the browser window until the upload is complete.
- You’ll receive an automated email confirming completion of your upload. Once we receive your files, we’ll review artwork quality and check for correct sizing. If there are any issues, we’ll let you know.
- The following files are acceptable: .AI, .EPS, .JPG (high-resolution only), .PDF (high-resolution or vectored only), .PSD, or .TIF*
- If you are uploading an Adobe Illustrator file- you must convert all fonts to outlines and save as EPS.
- Provide all linked images or files.
- Build the file at full-scale (125 DPI minimum) or half-scale (250 DPI minimum)
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black
- Check your work. Tip: In Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality. This will give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.