Return Policy and Exchanges
All orders from ShowFire Displays, Inc may be returned within seven (7) days of receipt for a full refund. In order to return or exchange all or part of your order, you must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA#.
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product upon receipt of the order. Please open and inspect packages for damage immediately upon receipt. Call our customer service immediately at 844-203-6588 to report damage which may have occurred during shipping. Keep all original packaging materials for inspection.
All returned merchandise must be returned unused in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within three days of the receipt date, and all items must be landed at our warehouse within ten days of the return request. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a full refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levee a restocking fee up to 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied.
- All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
- The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- Return merchandise received back damaged will not be credited.
- Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credits are issued on shipping costs.
- Absolutely no returns accepted on custom displays and customized products, including orders with custom text, imprinting or graphics.
ShowFire Displays Inc is not responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. We recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.