Whether you are planning to use custom table runners at trade shows, industry events, community activities, or a personal party, one of the biggest questions is: how do you ensure you’re getting the best quality and value for your money? Choosing the material from which your runners are made is a critical piece of the puzzle. One material that stands out is polyester. Why consider this for your table runners?
It is hard to beat the sheer practicality of polyester. Among its many benefits:
- It resists wrinkling. This is a tremendously important consideration when you are traveling from show to show or event to event. During transport and storage, the runners are folded. When your brand ambassadors arrive, they only have to unpack it, smooth it over the table, and it’s ready for use. This frees them up to attend to other assets and prepare to meet their audience.
- You can opt for fire retardant and spill-proof polyester table runners. Safety is always a top priority, regardless of the venue. You need to ensure that your runners are inflammable; this gives you extra piece of mind – particularly if the venue requires this feature in displays and exhibits. Spill-proof is another great feature available on many polyester table runners. Attendees and representatives frequently drink coffee or hydrate with water throughout long events. If they spill, it won’t ruin the runner, run or fade the ink, or damage the fabric. Simply wipe up the spill and continue without missing a beat.
- It is easy to maintain. With machine-washable runners, you don’t have to worry about expensive and time-consuming dry cleaning. Just wash between events, and they will be ready to go.
- It’s durable.If you take the easy steps necessary to maintain polyester runners, they will last, beautifully, for years. This fabric is designed for long-term use, and it can withstand repeated, and even daily, use and abuse without “showing its age.”Another benefit of the remarkable durability: you don’t have to throw these runners away. This is a very simple way to reduce your impact on the environment and keep waste out of landfills.
- It’s relatively inexpensive. When cost is a factor – and it is virtually always a factor! – polyester imprinted trade show table runners offer a healthy return on your investment. They cost about $100 – which is little enough to justify a single use at trade shows. But since you’ll be able to use it for any event, from product launches to community functions, it will pay for itself over and over again.
- It has exceptional “printability.” Using effective dye sublimation techniques, you can create runners with crisp colors, clear logos, and distinctive images. These will help you stand out at any event and build your brand identity. The texture of the material holds color incredibly well; blues, reds, oranges, yellows, blacks, and whites will remain true and vibrant even with regular washing.
Polyester isn’t always the optimal answer. For instance, if you are planning an outdoor event, a nylon table runner will offer more protection in case of rain, and it tends to hold up to the elements well.
If you need to trade polyester’s drape and soft fabric feel for a more rugged material (again, for outdoor events or if you’re conducting heavy-duty demonstrations and don’t want to mar a polyester runner), vinyl is a good alternative.
In general, though, polyester provides a versatile, durable, and aesthetically-pleasing solution for brands. No matter what the event or what your goals, these custom table runners will help ensure you achieve success.