If you’re new to the trade show circuit, you probably have some questions about the most basic component of exhibiting – the booth. There are a number of options available to businesses for displaying their goods and services at trade show conventions, and one of the most popular methods is by using a portable display booth. Here are six facts to know about portable trade show displays before you make your decision.
- What is it? A portable display booth, or trade show display, is basically is basically an advertising space that is used to house information about your business at a trade show. Most portable booths come with graphic panels or fabric-covered walls you can affix pictures and other information on. In addition to walls, some portable displays also come with pedestals or other freestanding features to add depth and interest to your exhibit space.
- Portable display booths also come in a variety of styles, including pop-ups, banner stands, and modular displays. Pop-up displays typically consist of flexible fabric that “pops” into place and serves as a wall for your booth while displaying your graphics, while banner stands are usually smaller and have just one free-standing panel. A modular display, on the other hand, is a more complex structure that is closer in style to traditional panel and frame convention exhibits. These often have metal frames that can be configured into the space and are used to hold the graphic panels. Before selecting a particular style of portable display booth, consider what your needs are, as some displays might be better suited for you than others.
- A Portable display booth is also very easy to transport, hence the name. This makes it ideal for businesses that regularly attend trade shows, as the booth can be dismantled and shipped to the convention hall fairly easily. Likewise, they’re also simple to assemble, so the set-up personnel don’t have to worry about building a complicated structure before the show starts.
- Portable exhibit displays are less expensive than most custom displays on the market today. This is due to the portability of the booth, as described above, and the fact that they’re designed to be lightweight and easy to maneuver. These aspects mean fewer parts, which mean less cost to you in the end.
- Versatility is another key element of portable display booths. Portable booths are designed for change, meaning they are easy to update or reconfigure for different events. For instance, a pop-up stand or banner stand graphics can be easily swapped out depending on the convention, while modular booths can be set up in different ways to suit different needs. Portable booths can also be used for a variety of events, including trade shows, conventions and conferences, sales meetings, product launches, career fairs and much more.
- Portable displays are also completely customizable. Just because they are the less expensive option in the display booth world, this doesn’t mean that you can’t have a unique look for your booth. No matter which style of display you go with, you can customize it according to your company and brand. You supply the graphics and information, and your booth can be made to order. Because of the portable nature, you can also try different set-ups and configurations to see what works best for you and your exhibit space.
Portable display booths are just one option when it comes to showcasing your products and services. They come with many advantages and are particularly well-suited for businesses looking for a cost-effective and transportable way to advertise at trade shows and conventions.