- (1) 4-Sided Frame
- (2) Custom Single-Sided Graphics (SEG hem)
- (4) VAIL Triangle Corner Connectors, (16) Socket Screws, (1) 3mm Allen Wrench
- (5) VAIL Split Connectors (1 pre-installed on 1 VAIL-40C), (1) Torx Key
- (2) VAIL Key Locks (pre-installed), (1) 4mm Allen Wrench
- (2) VAIL-40C Support Extrusions
Suggested Uses: Retail Stores, Restaurants, Art Galleries, Grand Openings, Trade Shows, Offices, Showrooms, Step & Repeat, Etc.
Print Process: Full Color Dye Sublimation
Hardware Setup: To make one edge of the frame, take two matching-sized extrusions and, between, add Split Connector; tighten. Repeat this three times. Take one completed 9’ and 10’ edge and slide in Corner Connector; tighten. Repeat this three times. Connect VAIL-40C to the other; tighten. Vertically insert ends of completed VAIL-40C into top and bottom of the frame; tighten.
Upgrade to Replace: VAIL Toolless Corner Connector and Split Connectors
Graphic Installation: Transversely, push corners of graphic into the frame’s recessed groove. Then, starting midway on the frame going toward the corners, continue pushing in the straight edges of the graphic on all four sides.
Accessories (sold separately): Wall Mounts, Ceiling Eye Hooks, Steel Base, Whistler Feet, Yeti Feet.
Warranty: Lifetime on frame; one (1) year on graphics
Frame Size: 108″W x 120″H x 4.72″D
Artwork Size: 110″W x 122″H
Shipping Dimensions: (2) boxes 73.25″L x 7.25″W x 6.5″H