How do you attract the attention of consumers who are continually bombarded by ads? How can you ensure your brand stands out from the competition? Which tools will help you break through the noise and clutter and deliver a resounding message? While companies often turn to expensive and high-tech solutions, there is a very simple – and effective – tool to help you accomplish these goals: retractable banners. What are they – and how can they help your advertising and marketing campaigns?
Retractable Banners: A Complete Brand Solution
What are retractable banners? It’s all in the name: the banner retracts into the base when it is not in use. It is very similar to a window shade. When fully raised, the shade retracts into the base at the top of the window. When needed, it simply rolls down. With banner stands, the operation is reversed (it retracts down into the base rather than up), but it is just as easy!
To use the retractable banner, all you have to do is pull it up (which is why these are also called “pull up banners”) and attach the headrail to the support pole. Most models require just one person to assemble, and it takes only a minute.
Taking the display down at the end of a tradeshow is just as quick and easy. Detach the headrail from the support pole and allow the banner to slowly retract into the base. After that, you just put it into the convenient carrying case, and you’re good to go. Most stands can even be carried on instead of checked at the airport – saving money and hassle.
The retractable design protects the banner when in transit and storage, helping extend its useful life and stay as “shiny and new” as the day it was purchased. This offers brands even more value and return on their investment.
Retractable banner stands come in a wide range of sizes and stand styles. They can be fully customized with your logo, brand colors, and other essential information. For all this, they cost just a few hundred dollars, making them one of the most cost-effective marketing tools available.
These versatile stands can be used in a number of different ways. Here are just a few:
- Trade shows. Retractable banners are incredibly popular on the trade show circuit. They attract audience attention, convey essential information, give you the chance to display your brand’s logo, and more.
- To attract foot traffic. Retailers or vendors in malls or other locations often find these banners useful. You can put them in lobbies or central areas and direct consumers to your location.
- To announce sales/product launches/events. Use banners to display product information or entice buyers with sales. They can be used indoors and outdoors to generate excitement.
- As window or lobby displays. Banners are helpful for “pop-up” applications, like trade shows, but they can also be semi-permanent fixtures in your lobby, windows, or offices.
- As murals. You can use several banners to create an eye-catching mural that conveys your brand’s unique identity.
- As an interactive display. Install shelving and a retractable stand to create a demonstration kiosk. For instance, if you are showcasing new software, new technology, a new app, or your new website, you can create a fun space for your audience.
Retractable banners are one of the most cost-effective marketing and advertising tools available to brands. They can be used for virtually any application, and their low cost makes them a great fit for any campaign. The convenient design ensures that they will stay in top shape for trade shows, press events, product launches, and any other uses creative companies can dream up.